Sunday, July 1, 2012

Long Weekend

In about 9 hours I will rejoin society, but for now, I have another hour or so of stitching to do up here in the treehouse.

Here's another in-progress instagram of my piece for Septenary


And here's a blip!
Septenary is a group of seven sculptors, gathering on the seventh day of the seventh month, to exhibit at OhNo!Doom Gallery. Septenary is the space's second sculptural show, a follow-up to Imaginary Menagerie (the gallery’s sold out sculpture exhibit of 2011). Returning artists Chris Ryniak, Amanda Louise Spayd and Lana Crooks (all currently 2012 Designer Toy Award nominees) are joined by Jake Waldron, Melissa Sue Stanley, J.Shea and Melita “Miss Monster” Curphy. They are seven of the most exciting sculptors in the character scene today using fabric, clay, silicon, wood and wire to bring monsters, creatures and fantastic beings to life.

Stop by this Saturday - Most of the artists will be present. And of course I'll be there, and of course I'll give ya a beer.


In the meantime, it's almost 12:30 am and I still have a team of atomies to make fly.


xoxox

www.ohnodoom.com
www.melissasuestanley.net

No comments: