Monday, May 7, 2012

HI

Tomorrow is email day! If you think you should get an email from me, you will, and you will get it tomorrow. Ha!

Because, I have been out and about. Last week I worked far too much, slept far far too little, and then flew to Ohio and stayed in a haunted manor in the middle of the woods that were in the middle of nowhere.

I'm not sure if my life continues to be pleasantly odd, of if that's just the sleep deprivation.

I can't show you in-process photos for the big stitched-up thing I'm making for this July (yet), but I can show you the delicious lunch I had with Lana (btw check out her classy new website!) while out searching for materials for it.

Mmmm.
The rest of the weekend was working on drawings and running errands and driving and everything besides catching up on sleep.
With the brief interruption of an amazing sunday night dinner.

Every time we go to FishBar, I leave very happy.

I'm not sure if I can show you in-progress photos (yet) of the portrait commissions that I have going. So in the meantime, keep looking at this other painting I'm doing.


And now I am going to sleep and I will talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: