Thursday, January 22, 2009


it's not normally my style to re-make a previous design, but under certain circumstances (and only for the owner of the original) i'll make exceptions. the original of this little guy was lost in an earthquake, so here is the sparkly blue cousin, 2.0


he's still different from the original though

(second photo was original)

also, the customer who ordered the last white one asked for a hat before i ship it off:

which i thought was a pretty great idea



as much as i like shipping them off to their new homes, i also like when i have a few sitting around my art studio just for me, even if it is only for a few hours/days.

i like blue things


this ^ photo reminded me of the photo i took of my very first batch, in the spring of 2007.

the blue one on the far right was my first one.

the ones i am working on now are different, more complex, and will take longer to complete. i'm calling them the 'old gods' series, and i'll post 'em here as i get them done... :)

No comments: