Thursday, March 6, 2014

Saturday, March 8th: Emerging Artists at Morpho Gallery

Hey Chicagoland!

I'm very happy to announce that I'll have three paintings on display at
The 9th Annual

Emerging Artists Exhibition

at
Morpho Gallery
Chicago

The reception is from 6 - 9pm, stop by and say hello! There will be plenty of great art on the walls, and maybe a couple beers. 


What else is happening?
The usual! 

I'm working on a 3D shop update with fun things for March
More on that later!

I'm spending a lot of time with my sketchbooks, exploring more
Just paint over everything.

Of course, the new day-job is keeping me busy.   A recent company move has improved my daily view:
Well, this is actually the view from a few floors up, where I buy my sandwiches.  
But, still.  Pretty great lunch breaks.  

And as always
Late nights at the drawing table.  
This will be a new watercolor portrait, once I pencil in a bit more of Shea's long curls.  

Never a dull moment!  
See you Saturday, Chicago!
xoxox

No comments: