Wednesday, April 18, 2012

what

Mostly quiet times over here.

Spent my whole day Saturday at C2E2. Haven't had a day off in a long time, so it was nice to just putter about and not pick up a phone or a paintbrush or email or do anything.

Most of the day was spent at a booth in artist's alley, reading and people watching and goofing with these guys (click for awesome), although there was a good deal of wandering around and a little bit of shopping.

I picked up some amazing new art

Greg & Fake painting, and a print by Jeremy Bastian.
so good.

Other than that, just painting day job painting day job work work work as usual.

Just about done with this, of course hair takes longer than I ever think it will. I'm pretty dang happy with what I've got so far.

Back at it! There's some very very exciting things happening in the next month. Very exciting! More on that later.

No comments: