Wednesday, June 6, 2012

quiet nights in the treehouse

Still painting and drawing, of course.
Korea, and then helping friends move, took some time away from the internet (except for posting food pictures I guess) but not from the desk.

I've been sketching my way through several large projects, and laying in new watercolor blocks for painting.


think think thinking


and working on this monstrosity

He's drinking now, and he has friends.

But mostly, he's with her


The amount of wool felt that is about to explode in my little treehouse ...oof.
This "monstrosity" is a soft-sculpture (like these bastards) that I'm creating for the upcoming and amazing show at OhNo!Doom - Septenary. It's going to be good. You should probably come to it. The artists showing are all on my list of favorite people. Also, I'll give you a beer. Details on that later!

Alright. I'm going to go watch this a few more times and then get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a long long day, but worth it when it ends with a midnight showing of Prometheus! Happy Thursday, xoxo.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I can't wait to see the WHOLE THING...that last sketch, she's gorgeous. I wish I could come to the show.