Friday, July 10, 2015

Some Little Things


Happy Summer!  
We're barely feeling it in Chicago - in fact we're still in coats and sweaters some days.  But still - today the sun was out and people took to the patios and lake, and it's been a good day.

I'm fresh back from a short vacation up to the northern woods of Wisconsin.  Walleye were caught (and eaten), Old Fashioned's were sipped (whiskey-sour-fruit), and I got through a few more chapters of the book I'm reading (The Bar Book, by Morganthaler).  
And after a short week back at the day-job, the ol' brain is feeling a little clearer and it's back to art work for me.

While I'm working on the next few drawings and things, I've added some of my more recent work to my 2D shop.

You can check 'em out along with some other goodies here:


xo!


No comments: