Friday, November 28, 2014

Hello Holiday Shoppers!

For the next few days, you can find this season's monsters online!


I also have a few more shows coming up:
December 6:  BAN Art Fair - 18th Street Brewery, Gary IN
December 13:  Geek Bar Holiday Craft Fair - Geek Bar Beta, Chicago IL
December 14: Revolution Craft Show - Revolution Brewery & Tap Room (Kedzie), Chicago IL

~and~
This Sunday, November 30, I'll be at Cleveland's
with Max Bare, and some limited edition plush pieces based on his work.
Stop by and say hello!

 xo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, I found blog of the artist that became my inspiration in plush. Your beautiful creature works had ignite my passion in creating my own creature. It's a long journey.
And last month I just open my shop on Etsy.
Thanks for your inspiration