Thursday, November 5, 2009

OMG I HAS TAILZ?


sorry, that was nerdy.

hey look it's the last catcow!


i have one more beast on the hooks, that is really more of a cat-fox than a cat-cow, so yea, this is the last one. for a long while anyway. unless i make little bitty ones for december. i dunno.

studio shapin' up

i still have a lot of art to hang (!) but i dont know if i'll ever get to it because i start packing in a week or so. i just want to do a little saucy post about the house before i leave. because it's my first home, you know.

also!
there will be another shop update on Sunday Morning 11/30. new stuff! woo!
EDIT:
shop update is 11/08. i gotta stop posting while drinking. o_O

gotta go, it's almost time for my night cheese.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I LUV EM! ALL YOUR CRE8TIONS ARE AWSOME THEY REALY GET ME INSPIRED!

Heather said...

I really love these guys, they're so cute :)

Danielle said...

little bitty cat-cows!? Mine might need a little brother/sister...

Jiorji said...

you DO haz tailz! big tailz!

Mathyld / encore petite said...

Awww ! That first pic and words just kill me !
x x x
___mathyld___